বিশ্বের সবচেয়ে বড় এনজিও ব্র্যাকে যোগ দিন
BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last four years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
Manager, Knowledge Management, Innovation and Communication, Urban Development Programme
- Establish and maintain an effective knowledge management system at Urban Development Programme (UDP)
- Ensure that all programmatic learning and good practices are identified and documented through action research
- Take initiatives for disseminating learning and good practices within the programme, with other BRAC programmes as well as with external stakeholders through publications and disseminations of study/ research reports, papers, journal articles, case studies, etc.
- Identify needs of IEC and BCC materials, assess behavioral insights of stakeholders and design and circulate newsletter, IEC and BCC materials, and all other communications/ promotional materials for UDP
- Assist identifying new areas for programmatic intervention including designing new projects and scale up of existing successful interventions and prepare project proposals and concept notes accordingly
- Review national and international best practices, innovations and successful interventions in areas relevant to UDP’s strategic priorities and take initiatives to incorporate these in the designs of existing and new interventions
- Review and capture programmatic learnings, innovation and good practices from ground and prepare process documentation, effectiveness of programme intervention, reporting, dissemination and publication for ensuring internal and external visibility
- Assist in the design, production, dissemination and promotion of IEC and BCC materials for the different projects of UDP and collect and disseminate case studies nationally and internationally
- Network and liaise with relevant stakeholders including journalists and media professionals for increasing programme visibility at the national and international level
- Support in organizing seminars, workshops, roundtables, conference and other events as per need of the programme
- Maintain and carried out all process documentation of different projects/components of UDP including audio-visual documentation
- Write and edit content for communications materials including opeds, blog articles, press releases, event reports, website content, BRAC workplace etc.
- Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the programme by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so
- Masters in Development Studies/ / Sociology/ Economics/ Journalism and Mass Communication or any other relevant subject from any recognised university/ institutions with minimum second class/ division or equivalent GPA/ CGPA in all academic examinations
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant field
Additional Job requirements:
- Knowledge on current national and global development trends related to women empowerment, gender and justice, legal aid, rights based approach, access to information; SDGs
- Sound knowledge and understanding of knowledgement management concepts, strategy and tools
- Sound knowledge and understanding of communication, strategy and plan
- Sound knowledge in ICT
- Knowledge on qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Leadership, people management and strategic thinking
- Skill on prompt decision making and problem solving
- Good communication and documentation skill
- Expertise on project design and proposal writing
- Knowledge on product development
Salary and benefits
Age Range: Maximum 45 Years
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and Life Insurance and others
Job Location: BRAC Head Office
Last Apply Date : 09/Sep/2019
You may apply through careers.brac.net or bdjobs.com or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the position “Manager, Knowledge Management, Innovation and Communication, Urban Development Programme” in subject line
Interested people apply through bdjobs.
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We guarantee assessment of disabled candidates who meet the essential requirements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.