আড়ংয়ে চাকরির সুযোগ
Career Opportunity at Aarong
Position: Senior Manager, Procurement, Aarong
- Receiving, checking and segregating requisition as per product and allocating the responsibility to respective team.
- Lead, develop and appraise the team to ensure on time procurement of right product with right quality and price.
- Negotiate with vendors to ensure right price without compromising quality.
- Ensure procurement of required goods by prioritizing as per product requirement.
- Ensure on time adjustment of IOU/advance payment of the procurement team.
- Verifying all purchase bills and ensure on time payment to the vendors by following the right approval process.
- Remain updated with the pending works and drive accordingly.
- Ensure the BRAC procurement policy (BPP) and procurement laws of the land are being followed in all procurement processes.
- Re-engineering of existing process with best practices considering the business nature.
- BBA/MBA/Masters in Finance/Marketing and Supply Chain Management from any reputed university.
- PGD in SCM will get preference or any other Professional degree in SCM.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Supply chain Management at any reputed organization and 3 years in equivalent position.
- Age at most 40 years
- Must have excellent knowledge on administration & general management, business communication, modern supply chain management, procurement software, procurement life cycle, category management, and project management.
- Must have strong negotiation skills, excellent influencing & persuasions skill, analytical ability, effective communication and interpersonal skills, and change management.
- Capable of driving automation in procurement process
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & other benefits
- PF, Gratuity, Two Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus, Health & life Insurance etc.
Application Deadline: October 21, 2019
সম্পাদক ও প্রকাশক : মোঃ নাছির উদ্দিন পাটোয়ারি
যোগাযোগঃ ১৩৭১ ,পূর্ব শেওরাপাড়া, মিরপুর, ঢাকা- ১২১৬
ই-মেইল : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
বার্তাকক্ষঃ +৮৮ ০১৮৫৪-১১২২৪৪, +৮৮ ০১৭৭১-৬৬৬০০০