নিয়োগ দেবে রানার গ্রুপ
Position: Executive/ Senior Executive, Supply Chain
- To collect & control Demand from one Hub.
- Price negotiation with Principle based on the competitor price strategy.
- Control the inventory cycle time.
- Central demand plan provides the Economy order quantity (EOQ) which saves the
Job Description / Responsibility
- Developing forecast models using business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, warehouse retailer replenishment analysts.
- Reviewing historical sales trends, researching demand drivers, preparing forecast data, developing statistical forecast models, and evaluating forecast results.
- Interacting with warehouse, sales, marketing, customer & finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Providing input in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Preparing the Economy Order Quantity (EOQ) based on final sales forecasts, current stocks, lead-time and safety stock requirement.
- Sending the EOQ to suppliers and recording in the Order Status Reports.
- Ensuring confirmation from suppliers in accordance with the PO in order to follow up.
- Shall also coordinate with the third-party logistics company to advise them of the planned shipments and will monitor all activities related to inbound – up to the given location.
- All other assignments as directed by the superior.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Supply Chain Management, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing
- MBA in supply chain Management from reputed university
- Preferred Professional Certification: PGDSCM
At least 3 year(s)
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skill.
- Prepare and produce necessary reports to the authority time to time.
- Must have visionary leadership quality with better attitude to achieve the ambition.
- Computer literacy is must specially on MS Office Package.
Age: 28 to 35 year(s)
- Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 3
- Attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered for the right person.
- Excellent working environment.
Interested self-driven candidates are requested to forward their CV along with a covering letter and 2 copies of recent passport size color photograph to Director, Human Resources Department, Runner Group of Companies, 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208.
Application Deadline : Oct 05, 2019
সম্পাদক ও প্রকাশক : মোঃ নাছির উদ্দিন পাটোয়ারি
যোগাযোগঃ ১৩৭১ ,পূর্ব শেওরাপাড়া, মিরপুর, ঢাকা- ১২১৬
ই-মেইল : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
বার্তাকক্ষঃ +৮৮ ০১৮৫৪-১১২২৪৪, +৮৮ ০১৭৭১-৬৬৬০০০