রুম টু রিড আমেরিকা ভিত্তিক আন্তর্জাতিক অলাভজনক সংস্থার নতুন নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
Room to Read is a US based international non-profit organization. We envision a world in which all children can pursue a quality education, reach their full potential and contribute to their community and the world. To achieve this goal, we focus on two areas where we believe we can have the greatest impact: literacy and gender equality in education. We work in collaboration with communities and local governments and partner organizations across Asia and Africa to develop literacy skills and a habit of reading among primary school children, and support girls to complete secondary school with the life skills they’ll need to succeed in school and beyond. Room to Read currently work in Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Laos, Nepal, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Vietnam, and Zambia. To learn more about Room to Read, please visit www.roomtoread.org.
Room to Read is working in Bangladesh since 2008. We are inviting applications for the position of Operations Officer from Bangladeshi nationals.
(Based in Dhaka Country Office)
This is a Country Office based position primarily responsible to assist Program Operations Director for regular administrative, coordination, budget management, reporting, record keeping and networking functions. The Operations Officer will support POD in coordination, development, reporting of our current and prospective Program and Administrative work. The position will report directly to the Program Operations Director. The Operations Officer must do travel to all geographical areas regularly where Room to Read works.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Program implementation and Coordination with Field offices:
- Review and follow-up on requests coming from field offices
- Follow up on program implementation with respect to the IC and update Program and Operations Director (POD) on a regular basis.
- Liaison with technical team and field offices for smooth implementation
- Liaison with Field offices and with Administration dept for ensuring timely supply of materials to field offices
- Support in monthly and quarterly review meeting and reporting
- Assist team for site selection for program operation
- On a regular basis monitor the work at the Field Offices
- Support POD for co-ordination for all RtR activities
Liaises with NGO Partner:
- Liaise with NGO Partner, especially at district education levels. This includes periodic meetings with partners to exchange information and updating programs’ work progresses.
- Manages relationships with, partner NGOs as related to program implementation.
- Support in monthly and quarterly review and reporting
- Conducting monitoring and review visits to assess progress
Preparation of Budget:
- Assist Program and Operations Director (POD) for Annual Plans and Budget (AP&B) process
- Monitor the utilization of Budgets
- Tracking of expenditure against budget
- Review partners financial report and share widely
- Collect periodic reports from the field offices and from partners; compile and send to POD with necessary recommendations
- Review the contracts/ MoUs between RtR and Schools or partners
- Sharing all updates regarding program implementation
- Co-ordinate for the monthly and quarterly reporting to Global Office
- Support in Donor visit co-ordination and reporting
Networking and Co-ordination:
- Maintain good relationship with respective Govt. departments and co-ordinate them as and when necessary
- Assist POD to ensure government approval and legal compliance of Room to Read programs implemented directly or through NGO partners.
- Maintain relationship with partners and Field Managers for smooth co-ordination with country office
- Visit program sites to analyze effectiveness of program implementation of Field Office and partner NGOs, training, workshops, site visit, program monitoring as well as other purposes.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Master’s degree in Social science, Education, Business, Management or other related field
- A minimum 5 years of professional experience and working knowledge and understanding of project management
- Strong planning, budgetary, supervising, and project implementation skills
- Ability to travel regularly to project sites and Province or District offices throughout the Country
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Direct and indirect project implementation experience
- Experience working in community development projects in rural communities
- Proven ability to work effectively with schools and communities
- Prior success working closely and building relationships with diverse groups of people
- Effectiveness in working or volunteering in a non-profit organization that is focused on maintaining high quality work and low overhead
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, growth-oriented global or regional organization
- Proven track record of achieving results
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously and take initiative
- Prior experience living and/or working in rural areas
- Prior experience working with schools, teachers, administrators and government officials
- Experience in successful implementation of a wide range of tasks as well as developing and implementing improvements in a prior position
We offer competitive salary. The benefits include:
- Provident Fund
- 13th Month Bonus
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Health coverage including spouse and children
- Professional Development opportunities. The most significant benefit is the opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing international organizations, which has sole focus on education & continuously innovating efficient & effective social entrepreneurship
Send your application & resume to the Senior Manager-People Operations, Room to Read Bangladesh through this link https://osv-rtr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/RoomToRead/job/Bangladesh—Main—Dhaka/Operations-Officer_R-01121 on or before 09 October 2019. Any persuasion attempt will disqualify your candidacy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Room to Read is an equal opportunity employer committed to identifying & developing the skills & leadership of people from diverse backgrounds.
“Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply”
সম্পাদক ও প্রকাশক : মোঃ নাছির উদ্দিন পাটোয়ারি
যোগাযোগঃ ১৩৭১ ,পূর্ব শেওরাপাড়া, মিরপুর, ঢাকা- ১২১৬
ই-মেইল : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
বার্তাকক্ষঃ +৮৮ ০১৮৫৪-১১২২৪৪, +৮৮ ০১৭৭১-৬৬৬০০০