এনআরবি ব্যাংকে নতুন নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
Position: Reporting Officer, RMD (Credit Risk Desk)
NRB Bank Limited one of the 4th generation commercial banks in the country aims to be the preferred provider of targeted financial services as a conduit for investment to and from Bangladesh for Bangladeshi communities both domestically and internationally, to accelerate the industrialization of Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assisting in formulation and review of credit risk management policies, guidelines, manual, setting up of credit risk appetite, limit, tolerance, MAT etc. with due consideration for sector, industry, geographical location, regulatory limits, best practices, current business and economic conditions;
- Developing and testing different models (such as VaR, HHI index, Collection scoring, Vintage curve etc.), and observe their use for measuring and monitoring risks;
- Monitoring on ongoing basis the risk-taking activities and risk exposures in line with the board approved risk appetite, risk limit and corresponding capital or liquidity needs (i.e. capital planning);
- Monitoring loan portfolio to ensure good quality asset growth;
- Monitoring credit concentration and ensuring compliance of internal limit;
- Closely monitoring the stressed loans to avoid adverse classification;
- Monitoring and following up overdue loans, SMA loans, NPL, law suit cases, written off loans, regular accounts with unsatisfactory repayment, loans having excess over limit, overdue accepted bills, off-balance sheet exposure, forced loan, movement of adverse classification, collateral against loans, credit rating of borrowers, taken over loans etc.;
- Using different models for identifying related risks;
- Maintaining liaison with independent internal loan review desk as per revised CRM guidelines and ensuring its proper functioning;
- Conducting and developing Stress -Testing activity to understand shock resilience capacity of the bank;
- Utilizing the Stress Test result and scenario analysis to better understand potential risk exposures under a variety of adverse circumstances;
- Analyzing Stress Testing report, finding out the vulnerable areas that are needed to be addressed and accordingly advising the same to senior management and board to ensure maintenance of adequate capital for absorbing any unforeseen losses;
- Any other tasks as assigned for smooth operation of RMD.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- MBA/ MBM/ Masters from any reputed University.
4 to 5 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- At least 4 to 5 year(s) experience in Banking Industry.
- Exposure in statistical analysis or data analytics would be considered an advantage.
- Candidate must have minimum 2 years’ experience in Credit Administration – Reporting with any Banks’ Head Office.
Age: At most 35 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Salary and Designation will depend on the experience and background of the selected candidates.
Application Deadline : Oct 03, 2019
সম্পাদক ও প্রকাশক : মোঃ নাছির উদ্দিন পাটোয়ারি
যোগাযোগঃ ১৩৭১ ,পূর্ব শেওরাপাড়া, মিরপুর, ঢাকা- ১২১৬
ই-মেইল : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
বার্তাকক্ষঃ +৮৮ ০১৮৫৪-১১২২৪৪, +৮৮ ০১৭৭১-৬৬৬০০০