সিমেন্স এর নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
Siemens is one of the leading multi-national companies in the growing area of electrical engineering sector in the world. This German electrical giant operates in 190 countries, creating leading-edge innovations for better life and driving profitability and corporate responsibility around the globe. We are looking for some dynamic and motivated young professionals for Siemens Bangladesh Ltd. for the following position.
Position Name: GT Fitter cum Tiller
Division / Business Unit : GPSD
Required Academic Qualifications
- Repairing of gas turbine component by mechanical fitter technic (e.g.: Drilling, Grinding, Buffing, or heating ) where ever required
- Effectively identifies technical or schedule problems as they occur and takes appropriate actions to resolve including escalation of more complex issues to a higher level
- Performs complex maintenance on tools, fixtures, and equipment (including cleaning, de-packing and packing)
- Checking of spare parts as per job requirement to repair the gas turbine
- Performs day to day activities as part of a team or as a stand alone function
- Provides all required documentation and reports in a timely manner and according to procedure
- Service engineer with diploma / trade course in mechanical or equivalent skills, preferably worked in power plant or Field Service organization
- 0-3 years Experience in Field Service (new plants/maintenance) and turbine/generator field assembly.
- Knowledge of Power Plant industry.
Where to Contact: Apply online or forward the updated CV to the following address mentioning the Position Appliedfor including the respective Business Unit at the top of the envelope.
Head of Human Resources, Siemens Bangladesh Limited, Laila Tower (7th & 8th floor), 8 Gulshan Avenue,Dhaka – 1212, Bangladesh
Last date to Apply: 17th Oct-19
The Company is an equal opportunity employer
- General Power Plant Know How, preferable gas or steam turbine knowledge
- Person should have ability to read and implement engineering instruction through drawing
- Fluent in English speaking and basic writing
- Ability to work in different cultures and able to work with international teams
- Basic knowledge of computer (MS office, PDF and Outlook)
- Good team worker, Excellent networking skills
- Knowledge of Industrial safety practice
- This is an on-site working environment. Candidates are expected to travel most of their work time